Wednesday, 23 March 2016

Whatcha Reading Wednesday: A Thousand Pieces of You - Claudia Grey

Wednesday 23rd March




It's been a while since I've posted a Whatcha Reading Wednesday, that reading slump really defeated me, so I think it's time I gave myself a kick and bring it back! This Wednesday my focus has been on A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Grey. 

Everyone can agree that this cover is just stunning, but the story within it is also extremely intriguing. I am currently on page 82 and loving it!! While there is some massive predictable plot points, it makes up for it by making you doubt whether it is actually that predictable by throwing a spanner in the works. You begin doubting yourself at every turn. 

I might only be at the very beginning of this novel, but I am literally jumping with anticipation on what is going to happen next (I need some Paul action desperately!). Seriously I can already tell that this series is going to be one of my all time favourites, if it carries on like this, and we are only on book one!